Saturday, February 14, 2015

Product Review - Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Rack - Happy Valentines Day


IMG_3074

Review:  These mugs are so cute - 11 ounces so they will hole quite about of whatever you are drinking.  The Metal rack holds all 4 securely or you can just hang them or stack them if you wish.  The metal rack makes a nice change from the norm of stacking or hanging.  I love the colors - 

Again I love the colors - bright and contrasting to each other - they would fit into any decor pattern you have - also they would look great in an office next to the coffee maker - or for us in a coffee shop - my friend who owns a coffee shop has several of these sets for his business - 11 ounces instead of the normal 10 - his customers love them also.  I really love these mugs and find them so cute and functional at the same time - I expect to receive loads of comments and compliments on these adorable mugs.  They hold a great amount of liquid and are easy to hold - 

I think this would be great for your house or for a gift for someone who loves their mugs and coffee or tea.  I really do not think you can go wrong with these great mugs - the rack is a nice added bonus for keeping things clean and neat looking in your kitchen.  

I received this item for an honest review,

You don't have to just take my word for it - Check out the other review at the bottom for more information.

Description:  
Space-Saving Design
Colorful and Bright - Super Cute for any decor!!!!
Lead-Free
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Made of Stoneware Ceramic


Other Review:
Not Just another - review -Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE my coffee!  I have to have a cup in the morning and a cup or two in the afternoon, during work and sometime a cup at night before I go to bed.  Yep, that's right....a cup before I go to bed!

My cupboard is full of coffee cups and it's beginning to be where there is no way I can collect or buy any more coffee cups, because I have no room to store them!  Well, that is not the case with this set of 4 mugs!  These mugs come in their own holding rack and can be placed on your counter top!  I love it!  This way, these colorful and bright mugs can be displayed, out in the open, without taking up much room.

I absolutely fell in love with these mugs AND the storage rack!  I love displaying these colorful cups on my counter top.  If you want these colorful stackable mugs, head on over to Amazon and get yours today.  They are on sale for $29.95 and well worth it!

Its the simple things reveiw  I received this box in the mail to review and was excited as soon as I opened it. How cute is this? It has a great space-saving design, it is colorful and bright,
lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe and is made of Stoneware Ceramic. I quickly opened it up and snapped a few pictures before giving it a quick wash through the dishwasher cycle to verify it’s dishwasher safe status and it passed with flying colors. The stand is sturdy and well built and it functions perfectly whether full or missing a couple mugs.  I love the way the stand looks and I love the way it works. It’s simple to remove a mug from the stand to use and it’s just as easy to put one back in the stand. IMG_3074 The handle slides down through the gap on the side and the rest holds the mugs just right. As you can see the mugs are painted so cute with different pastel colors on their mug part and their handles and they all look very nice together. In this picture they were straight out of the box and still have the protective foam liners between them to avoid any chips while being shipped.  Mine all arrived in perfect condition.

Another thing that makes this work so well is that each one was made with a lip on the bottom that fits nicely inside the mug below it increasing it’s stability when stacked in the stand. Each of the four mugs  are 12 oz. and holds 11 oz.  of your preferred beverage.  I also love the size of these mugs. By the way have you ever wondered what the difference was between a cup and a mug? Well a “standard” cup is eight ounces while a mug is a type of cup that has a handle on the side and doesn’t need a saucer. Mugs are typically bigger than teacups and the reason why I prefer them. These mugs fit nicely in my hand with a diameter of 3 & 3/4 inches and a depth of 3 and 1/4 inches to the bottom inside and 31/2″ including the lip on the bottom.

These cups and stands are super cute and I know I will enjoy seeing them standing there next to my coffee maker every morning with the smell of coffee luring me in. They are available on Amazon right now for $29.95 and are Prime eligible so you get FREE 2 day shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.