Sunday, February 8, 2015

Product Review - 2 Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ/Baking/hot or cold items



Product:  Ayl Silicone Gloves 

Review:  These are great for hot items I have not tried them on cold items but I am sure it would be the same - I can hardly tell that what I am picking up is hot - the gloves protect your hands from the heat.  I carried a casserole dish to the table and did not feel the heat at all - to the point that I touched the outside of the glove to my face and wow the gloves on the outside were super hot - I felt the dish at a distance and could feel the heat coming off of it - these are fantastic for use in the kitchen.  I am going to get another pair and toss my hot pads they are nothing like these - I have issues with hot pads that are damp or wet and I don't think and I pick them up and use them only to burn my hands - that will not happen with these gloves - wet or dry these gloves beat any hot pad or mitts hand down.

These fit my husbands hands like a glove - tight and he uses them in the kitchen - they are big for me but I use them and do not have an issue with them being bigger than my hands.

GO out and buy a pair you will not be disappointed by these gloves.

I received this item for an honest review.

Description:  Includes 1 Pair of Built To Last, FDA Approved and BPA Free, Pure Food Grade Silicone Grip Gloves with One Size Fits All
Heat Resistant Durability For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
MAXIMUM PROTECTION - Protect Your Hands Against Heat While Cooking or BBQing, Avoid Accidents
No-Slip Five Finger Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items and Boiling Water With a Strong Grip. Handle Scrumptious Meats Like Chicken and Pulled Pork With Ease. Dishwasher Safe And Waterproof Design Eliminates Uncomfortable Wet Oven Mitts- Food, Grease, Grill Grime, Marinades, and Oil Wash Right Off
MULTI-PURPOSE Gloves for Baking, BBQ, Cooking, opening hard to open cans/jars, handling critters or pets that might bite, and much more

Throw Your Old Oven Mitts Once And For All! 
Discover The Amazing Benefits Of The AYL Silicone Glove 

When you purchase AYL Grips today, here is what you should do: When that awesome Amazon brown box arrives in the mail, rip that tape off, open it up and check out our cool packaging! And just wait until you get a feel for the Ayl Grips, there is nothing with more quality and durability than our BPA-Free, FDA approved 100% pure silicone - just waiting for you to be introduced to the kitchen and the grill!
You should know what separates us from the competition, its simple really:
- The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!
- Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
- Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
- No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
- Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
- BPA-Free
- FDA Approved
- 1 Size Fits All
AYL Grips Silicone Cooking Glove Protects your Precious Hands!

Other Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.