Thursday, September 4, 2014

Product Review - Helping Hands - I-Stand Inc.


Product Name:  Helping Hands

Manufacturer:  I-Stand,Inc. Purchase at Amazon here

Review: This is a fun item to use at your desk - I like having my phone right there where I can go from the work I am doing to the phone for any issues and for research on the phone- along with sending emails and reading books this is great - 

On the top of the stand is a sticky pad that sticks to the stand and then the phone sits on top of that - I have enjoyed using this item - hands off is wonderful and yet I can get so much done- great product for those who are busy and need another hand - two is just not enough that is for sure.


Description: The Helping Hand will hold your phone or tablet securely on your desk, kitchen counter or in your car, truck or boat without moving or breakable parts! It's made of heavy duty ABS plastic and comes with a washable sticky pad. Use it also to hold your phone while making a video by simply turning the HH on it's side and sticking the phone to the sticky pad. Available in black or white. White is perfect for your boat!

Other Review:  Amazon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.