Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Product Review - Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E




Product:  Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer

Manufacturer:  Ageless Derma

Review:  This works great at covering red in my skin - I was sunburned and my nose was quite red while I was in Arizona - when I got back home the red was did not fade fast and so this was a great product to try over my sunburned nose.  I was able to blend in my Rudolph nose with the rest of my face after using this concealer -

This item is tiny, but you only use a minute amount to cover the red or blemishes in your face that need to blend with the rest of your skin.  I like this product especially when my nose is bright red - Acne that reddens can also be covered by this product - any red or discoloration could easily be covered by this product.  Give it a try!!!

Description:  

Camoufleur Concealer

The Ageless Derma line of mineral makeup includes the dynamic Camoufleur Concealer that is ideal for covering up imperfections of the skin such as scars or brown spots or port wine stains that distract from the skin’s beauty. This versatile mineral make up concealer provides a natural look that is long lasting and will also cover those dark circles beneath the eyes, so it is an anti-aging makeup that will conceal those visible signs of aging.
With a natural look and a creamy formula that will revitalize your skin with coverage that is flawless and healthy for your skin, you will love Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer. It is a 100% mineral make-up that comes in beautiful shades to cover any skin’s imperfections, plus it is free of parabens.
Directions:  Use the Camouflage Brush to provide longer lasting coverage so you will utilize less concealer.
Key Ingredients:      Apple Extract- Cetyl Esters- Horseradish

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Test+Try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.