Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Product Review - Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Petunia Skincare


Product Name:  Hyaluronic Acid

Manufacturer:  PetuniaSkincare

Review:  This product smells a bit strange when you apply it - especially since it is right under your nose at that point.  My skin tingled a bit as I applied and and after for a few minutes - I used this with a Derma Roller and so the acid was sent deeper into my skin and maybe that is why my skin stung a bit longer.  
I was quite red after the treatment with the Derma Roller and the acid, but this morning I look normal and my skin looks quite smooth in places it hasn't been lately.  I used the acid again and it did not sting at all this time - without the Derma Roller this time.

I  covered the acid with a moisturizer and then used the Petunia Eye Gel.  My skin does look younger a healthier today.  So this is worth the try - go get some today!!!  Watch the YouTube video below and see what this stuff is capable of.

I have used this after I wash my face for over two weeks now and I think I do see a difference in the texture of my skin - it looks better and healthier currently.

Description: Discover What Hyaluronic Acid Can Do to Help Reverse the Signs of Aging and Wrinkled Skin

What Is Hyaluronic Acid?:  Don't let the word "acid" fool you. Hyaluronic acid isn't harsh or skin-stripping at all. In fact, it's the exact opposite - a powerful moisture-binding ingredient that keeps skin plump and hydrated and, yes, young-looking.

Do You Suffer From:

~ Loss of elasticity and collagen
~ Crow's feet and fine lines
~ Aging of the skin
~ Dull and lifeless skin
~ Dry and dehydrated skin
~ Dark circles and spider veins

Try It RISK-FREE With Our 365 Days Money Back Guarantee

What Our HIGH QUALITY HA Serum Will Do To Your Skin:

~ Super soft and supple skin
~ Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
~ Retain moisture and elastin in the skin
~ Younger looking skin
~ Radiant glowing skin

The difference between other Hyaluronic Acid serums and ours:
Infused with Neroli Water + Antioxidants: Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid
Our unique serum is guaranteed to soothe, hydrate and freshen the skin

100% Natural and Made in the USA at a FDA Approved Facility

Try it RISK FREE with our 365 days 100% Money Back Guarantee - Even if the bottle is empty!


Other information:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.