Monday, September 15, 2014

Book Review - Vegetarian Weight Loss: How to Achieve Healthy Living & Low Fat Lifestyle (Weight Maintenance & Heart Healthy Diet) - Jonathan Vine


Review-Vegetarian Weight Loss by Jonathan Vine

Author:  Jonathan Vine

Review:  I am not a vegetarian, but this book has many recipes that would fit into my lifestyle very well – I am also dairy and gluten free but I still found some great ideas in this book.  The Onion and Herb Frittata is delicious along with Egg in Avocado. 

The book is split into sections – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinners – he includes weight loss tips and other ideas for healthy eating and why to switch to vegetarian eating.  Sweet Potato Pasta was good and I just used gluten free noodles instead of wheat like the recipe suggests.

I think eating more fruits and vegetables is a great way to improve your health and loss unwanted pounds that seem to stick to the middle of most women these days – I like the recipes in this book and I think they will be a great addition to my normal diet – I will stay a meat eater for now, but a vegetarian meal every few days will help with me and my families health.

Published:  Amazon Digital Services
ISBN:  B00HWBF604
Page Count: 152

Synopsis:   Want to lose those extra pounds and live a healthy lifestyle?

The best new vegetarian weight loss diet. Start today and lose weight instantly!

Vegetarian Weight Loss is written for anyone who wants to lose weight fast while following one of the healthiest and easiest ways to eat! Not only will you start to feel great but you will be shedding all those unwanted pounds too!

Most people, when they start to look at becoming a vegetarian can be slightly overwhelmed at all of the different information out there. Especially when it comes to losing weight and staying healthy at the same time! That is why I wrote this book. I wanted to clear up a lot of that confusion and give you a very simple, quick to read guide to losing weight from eating like a vegetarian.

In “Vegetarian Weight Loss” you will discover:
How being vegetarian helps you lose weight - the scientific proof is all there, being vegetarian will make you lose weight!
The health benefits of the vegetarian diet - all the great things you can expect to experience with this fantastic way of eating
Vegetarian Sources Of Vitamins And Protein - this chapter is crucial if you are going to remain healthy whilst being a vegetarian!
Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid - an easy to read guide of all the great foods you can eat, but also the ones that you should avoid!
Tips For Weight Loss Success - use my special tips to boost and accelerate your weight loss and good health!
50 delicious, mind blowing Vegetarian Weight Loss Recipes - all my very best vegetarian recipes to help you lose weight!
And much more…
The Vegetarian Weight Loss diet is really simple and fun to follow, whether you go vegan or vegetarian your body will experience a complete transformation!

This book is pure cutting-edge content from someone who has spent the past 3 years and thousands of hours of research testing and refining what really works to bring you only the best of the best recipes, methods , and weight loss tips.

Once you purchased this book, as a way of thanks, the author gives selected recipes from his latest book absolutely free!


Author Information:   My name is Jonathan Vine, and I was caught up in the vegetarian lifestyle a few years back. I have to say that giving up on meat did not strike me in a single moment, nor was it a swift decision. It was an inner journey that evolved within a few months. Eventually I came to realize that the thought of animals suffering causes me too much grief to continue eating them. That is my motivation.

I have always been very enthusiastic about cooking. For me this is absolutely one of the greatest joys life can offer. With my vegetarian cooking style, I never feel deprived, but rather, I feel satisfied and exhilarated with each bite.

My goal is to publish books that will empower readers to improve their health and well-being through simple everyday ingredients and low fat recipes that make eating affordable, realistic, and delicious.

Other Reviews:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.