Saturday, September 13, 2014

Product Review -Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review -




Manufacturer:  InstaNatural

Review:   I love to use new cleanser to find one that work well for removing all of my makeup - I tried this one and it did remove my foundation, but I ended up with raccoon eyes.  I used several cotton balls with the cleaners and still could not get my eye makeup off - I used my other cleanser and removed my eye makeup with that.  My skin felt soft when I was finished with cleaning it and a bit greasy, but since I was going to bed that was great with the dry air from the A/C blowing all night.

I like this cleanser for my face, but not for my eye makeup - I can see using this when the air is dry and your skin needs extra moisturizing for the night, but for eye makeup I could not figure out how to use this cleanser- I hate the raccoon look.  I will not be using this to remove my eye makeup again.  I do love to have skin that feels soft and clean like after using this cleanser.

Description:  The Fastest, Easiest Way to Banish Dirt, Grime & Makeup From Your Face...
After a long day out and about, there still may be dozens of things to do between stepping through your front door and hopping into bed. However don't let your beauty routine slow you down. Speed up and simplify your nighttime beauty regime with the addition of our Facial Oil Cleanser.

The Product
Massage a small amount of the soothing facial wash into your skin to instantly eliminate dirt, grime and makeup. Its gentle yet reviving formula is strong enough to tackle eye makeup (even mascara), yet delicate enough to not remove natural oils from the skin.
The Results
This dual-action energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores as well as nourish your skin to nurture and moisturize, leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed.
Best of all, InstaNatural's Facial Oil Cleanser is all natural and made from organic ingredients, so you don't have to worry about harsh or abrasive chemicals being used on your skin.
The Guarantee
Satisfaction Guaranteed... Or Your Money Back!
InstaNatural is proud to offer a 100% lifetime money-back satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not happy with our products, let us know and we will refund your purchase - it's that simple!

Other Reviews
My Great Finds - great review her eye makeup can right off.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.