Sunday, September 14, 2014

Product Review - 100% Natural Konjac Facial Sponge with Activated Bamboo - Pure Sol


Konjac Bamboo Charcoal Facial Puff Sponge





Review:  I like this little sponge - I have used it alone and with a few different facial cleansers.  My face feels smooth and soft when I use this sponge and I like the fact that it comes with a hook that pops on your mirror so you can hang it up to dry every time you use it.  No need to worry about contamination from other surfaces.

I love the way my skin has been feeling since I started using this sponge and I even look forward to using it - it feels great on my skin and I just squeeze it out really well before hanging it up for the night.

Product Information:  Safety Information
pureSOL Konjac Sponge is complete natural free of any chemicals. In the unlikely event you have any irritation, please discontinue use.

Indications
pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge w/ added Activated Bamboo Charcoal comes dry like a hard loofah. All you need to do is soak the sponge in a bowl of water for several minutes until it is soft to see the sponge transform!

Ingredients
Pure Konjac w/ added Activated Bamboo Charcoal powder

Directions
1. Soak the sponge for several minutes in water until it is fully soft. 2. Massage gently in a circular motion on your face with or without your favorite cleanser. Should you however chose to use an additional cleanser, you can apply a fraction of your usual amount, as the sponge will generate more bubbles. 3. After use, rinse the sponge and press it gently and press it with two hands. 4. Hang the sponge on the enclosed hook in a well-ventilated space. We recommend to replace the sponge every 2-3 months. After use, the sponge can be composted! To extend the life of your pureSOL Konjac Sponge we recommend keeping it in refrigerator if you live in a hot & humid climate. The sponge can also be sterilized every couple of weeks by boiling it in water or popping it in the microwave for a couple minutes!


Other Reviews:  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.