Saturday, September 6, 2014

Product Review - 1.00 mm 540 Needles Derma Roller - Petunia Skincare


productpic2




Product Name:  1.00 mm 540 Needles Derma Roller

Manufacturer:  PetuniaSkincare

Review:  I worked up the nerve to try this little needle roller on my face after watching a few videos on how it is done-one I watched was like torture with the women bleeding quite a bit- so that scared me.  But I put on my big girl pants and gave it a try.  I have sensitive skin and hate pain - well it hurt and was quite uncomfortable.  I rolled it according to instructions and just gritted my teeth -WOW it did hurt and my skin turned bright red - I did not press hard- I tried to just press as hard as I could handle and I made it.

Lots of read skin and then I finished up with a serum and moisturizer that helps sooth the skin.  This morning my skin was no longer red and the skin around my temples looks really good - I assume it will just look better as the days go by and then I will try this again next week.

I did it again and I pressed a bit harder - It hurts I need a cream that deadens the skin a bit to really put pressure on the roller - but I did get good results with my temples again where I have acne scars so I will be doing it again next week.   Once a week is how often I will try this product for now - I am happy so fat with the results and expect my skin to just improve - 

Beauty is pain!!! In this case it really is painful - but a chemical peels must be painful also......or the pains of aging....give it a try and see what you think - not expensive to try either.  Under 20 bucks!!!  

Description: Tired of wrinkles and those unsightly acne scars and stretch marks? How about attaining a tighter skin?

Do You Suffer From the Following Problems?:
~ Superficial acne scarring
~ Deep scars and stretch marks
~ Sagging skin
~ Wrinkles and fine lines
~ Bumpy dimply skin

Our Derma Micro Needle Roller is your best alternative to expensive surgeries and lasers

What You Will Get Out Of Our Roller:
~ Firmer and thicker skin
~ Help smooth facial scars
~ Stimulate collagen and elastin production
~ Help with scar removal and stretch marks
~ Stimulate hair growth
~ Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
~ Save money from surgical and laser treatments
~ Can be used on any part of the skin
~ Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level than just surface application

Contains 540 very fine medical grade stainless steel tiny needles with 8 per row – the perfect balance to achieve safe optimal results.
Receive a free e-Book when you purchase our serum.
Petunia Skincare Derma Microneedle Roller has a 30 day money back guarantee - NO questions asked.


Other Review:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.