Friday, September 26, 2014

Kindle Love and my wish and plea for a new Paper White version - Hint Hint Amazon



I love my Kindle- love it- love it- but I noticed on my last beach vacation that the glare was pretty bad on the screen - I could not read when in direct sunlight which was a pain so I had to just  lay there and soak up the sun and sleep.  Oh well it could have been so much worse!!!!  

So I want one of these before my next sunny vacation - of course living in Minnesota that might be awhile - Winter is coming and that bums me out big time - so Amazon do you need reviewers for this item or maybe a new one that you have coming out - I am in love with my Kindle - except in full sun - BTW Happy Birthday to ME today!!!!  I would love to review the new kindle voyage  - thanks Amazon!!!!
Kindle Voyage: quick tour

Kindle Paperwhite e-reader: quick tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.