Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Product Review - Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



Manufacturer: BellaFab Skin Care

Review:  I like this serum I think it is doing great things to my skin - the smell is a bit strange but not terrible - It makes my skin feel amazing in the morning and the lines around my forehead seem to be getting a bit less deep - also my hands look good - I cover my face in the serum and then I use the extra on my hands - I am 45 and my hands are looking older than my face - but they look really good this last week or so - I really think this stuff is helping -

This item soaks in quickly and covers well with a moisturizing cream and makeup.  I love the way it smells - happy uplifting peppermint type of fragrance that I love.

Description:
Indications
Start off by using no more than a few drops each time in case your skin reacts negatively. After the first week, you may steadily increase the amount you use per application. Serum can be used during the day, night and under makeup. For better results, apply an organic /natural based moisturizer immediately after using the serum. To super charge your skincare routine, use our Matrixyl 3000 serum together with the Hyaluronic acid serum.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, (Aloe)AloeBarbadensis Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Extract, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, MSM, Potassium Sorbate, (Vitamin E)Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, (Vitamin C)TetrahexyldecylAscorbate, Lavender Oil, L-Arginine, (Vitamin A)RetinylPalmitate, (Vitamin D) Cholecalciferol.

Directions
STEP 1. Cleanse skin thoroughly. ★ STEP 2. Exfoliate, then let skin dry. ★ STEP 3. Apply a small amount of the serum to your face, neck and décolleté. For best results, combine with our Matrixyl3000 Serum. ★ STEP 4. Wait for serum to dry then follow up with moisturizer. The serum will help pull the moisturizer deeper into your skin. ★ STEP 5. Eat healthier, sleep more and de-stress! Skincare products definitely help but even the best products won't be effective unless you start pampering yourself daily.

Buy Our Hyaluronic Acid SERUM If You Are Looking For Great Result.
Do You Suffer From the Following Skin Problems?
 •  Sun spots, dark spots, and age spots.
 •  Wrinkles and fine lines.
 •  Aging of the skin.
 •  Dry and dull skin.
 •  Loss of elasticity and firmness.
Our Promise of What Our Serum Will Do To Your Skin:
 •  An evened-out skin tone complexion.
 •  Reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
 •  Plumper and firmer skin.
 •  Younger looking skin.
 •  Reduced pore size.
 •  Soft and radiant skin
 ★ Our serum is made with 100% natural ingredients in the USA at an FDA approved facility.
 ★ We produce in small batches to guarantee freshness and potency.
 ★ • Limited Time Only With Limited Quantities Remaining.Try it RISK-FREE with our 90 days 100% money back guarantee - even if the bottle is empty!

Other Review:  Health 4 ever

Dr Oz on Hyaluronic acid use
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.