Saturday, January 21, 2012

Have a Great Weekend - Update on The Great Fat Fraud and Pedometer

We are going to be at this one for awhile.
What are you doing this weekend?
Happy reading!

I have been wearing a pedometer for the last few months and getting my 10,000 steps each day.  It is not easy it takes lots of time.  I average about 2500 a day without extra work.  I try to walk on the treadmill or outside at least 3-4 miles each day to get to the 10,000 and make sure I park far from work, school, and the stores each day.  I take the steps in my house more often not waiting for things to take up with me.  It is difficult to get the 10,000 steps each day, but I feel like I have accomplished something every night when I take it off until the next day.  My weight has gone down about 2 pounds and is now stable at 123.  This is worth it, but if you think you walk that much in a day think again.  My husband wore it to work the other day and only logged 3507 steps for the whole day.

We move a lot less than we think.  Read this book The Great Fat Fraud, Get a pedometer and start really seeing how little you move.  I cannot believe how little I moved.  No wonder our weight goes up every year along with our clothing size.  Here is the link to my Amazon review.   I've put all my reviews, and recaps together in one review.

1 comment:

  1. I learned something silly people who fidget a lot weigh around 1-3lbs less than people who are still.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.