Thursday, November 6, 2014

Product Review - Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum [Vitamin C, Retinol, B3]


Product:  InstaNatural Age Defying Skin Clearing Serum

Review:  I love this stuff - it smells wonderful and flows over my skin well - soaking in and leaving my face feeling great - the smell wakes me up and also is a treat when I get ready for bed at night.  I love the texture and the way my skin looks - I met with a new Dr. yesterday and he looked at my chart and then back at me and said, "You're 44?"  I said no I was 45 - he looked shocked and said, "You don't look it."  Yeah!!!!  

This stuff is great and when I run out I will be buying more - I really like everything about it and my skin is looking good and feeling better then it has in a few years.  Thank you InstaNatural for these results and like I said the smell is amazing and I look forward to using this everyday.

Description:  For those that want the power of Vitamin C and Retinol to fight against aging, while also treating acne and hyperpigmentation, our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is the perfect solution for you. The lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin, delivering 20% Vitamin C and 2.5% Retinol to help reverse the signs of aging by restoring a youthful appearance to the skin. Vitamin C and Retinol helps to combat issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, and dry, rough skin. Meanwhile, a combination of Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid soothes irritated skin, treats blemishes . These potent ingredients unclog pores to remove redness and inflammation, resulting in a clearer, brighter complexion while also diminishing signs of aging.

Key Ingredients:
+ 20% Vitamin C
+ 3.5% Niacinamide
+ 2.5% Retinol
+ 2% Salicylic Acid


  • CONTAINS 20% VITAMIN C - Our formula contains professional strength 20% Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that repairs damaged skin and protect against future damage. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid, which boosts the skin's ability to retain moisture. These two ingredients work well together to renew skin and reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
  • SOOTHES BLEMISHES - This skin clearing serum also contains ingredients to soothe blemishes and irritated skin, including 2.5% Retinol, 2% Salicylic, Tea Tree Oil & Niacinamide. Retinol and Salicylic Acid decongest and unclog pores, while Niacinamide diminishes redness and inflammation. The result is clearer, more youthful looking skin.
  • GENTLE FORMULA - Our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is full of natural and organic ingredients that make it safe and suitable for all skin types - even oily skin. Glides on smoothly and absorbs fast and won't irritate or burn your skin!
  • MADE IN THE USA & CRUELTY-FREE - Each bottle is produced in our FDA-registered facilities and not tested on animals. Also does not contain harmful ingredients such as alcohol, parabens or sulfates.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Other Reviews:
Unboxing beauty
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.