Sunday, November 2, 2014

Book Review - I Wish I Were A Shark - Dan Jackson



Author:  Dan Jackson

Review:  Well the book is OK - there are a few grammatical problems - some picture problems - some tense problems and well enough that I did not enjoy reading it to my children - maybe they would enjoy it better without me commenting on all the issues this book had.  I think with some more editing this could be a great book for kids to read and enjoy - I have a hard time overlooking errors in writing because reading should be easy and fun and errors make it pause and slow down in the flow of the story - I hate that -

I think that kids that read this without a parent may like it more - a few editing and Boom this would be a great book.

Pages:  19
Kindle Ebook

Description:  Meet a Dolphin who wants to be a Shark 
This is Johnny. Johnny is a dolphin. He is 6 years old, some people would call him a small dolphin. 
But Johnny doesn't want to be a dolphin. He would prefer to be a SHARK. 
He wants to have all the advantages that SHARKS have. 
So, let’s join him on his dream.

Author Information:
My name is Dan Jackson, 42 Years old from Ontario, Canada.
I have two amazing boys and a dog.
I have been writing for long long time ago and my specialty is children books.
I own a blog (landofchildrenbooks) and most of my books are published at amazon under Dan Jackson.

Other Reviews:
Goodreads 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My 8 year old tried to read the book but felt it was missing something. His words not mine. He thought the book was fun if you were under 8 years old but for him it was boring.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.