Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Product Review - Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim




Review:  I love this stuff - I use it twice a day and am finding my eyes looking less tired and more awake without the dark circles and bags I usually carry around all day long.  The cream is soft and light so it easily adsorbs into the skin around my eyes.  It has a light scent that I like.

Using this 2x's a day has given me less dark circles and brighter skin around my eyes - I would recommend this to other people - Love this eye cream!!!!

Description:  Our Youthful Radiance Eye Cream is stocked with all-natural ingredients to create a compounding effect, which will help illuminate dull and under-nourished skin in no time. With just a few small dabs you can dramatically reduce wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness and dark circles in just a matter of weeks. Our nutrient-rich advanced formula eye cream touts ingredients like vitamin c, vitamin e, aloe, green tea extract, jojoba oil – just to name a few. So soon you'll be seeing brighter, more illuminated skin!
- You can wear it right under your makeup with NO makeup smudge.
- Since it's made with only natural and organic ingredients it's non-irritating for those with sensitive skin.
- And it's made proudly in the USA.
Directions:
Place small dots around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed. Safe to use morning and night and as a light facial moisturizer. Can be used under makeup.
Other Review:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.