Thursday, October 30, 2014

Product Review - Dr. Song's Vitamin C Serum -


2849ca3e9ec39a75861d6000dd2d6b0ced2f1d07


Review:  I used this product for 30 days once a day. I saw a difference in the small lines on my face. I am in my 50's so that was nice to see the difference. My skin also felt softer  and this product did not have a strong odor. I tried it on a troubled area which is my hands. I am a hospital nurse and I wash my hands many times a day. I saw a huge difference in my hands. They felt softer and not so dry. I would definitely use this product in the future . 

Description:  Dr Song Vitamin C Serum:

• Contains 20% Vitamin C 
• Boosted with Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Hyaluronic Acid for even smoother skin 
• Originally a professional provider to Doctors and Health Centers, Dr Song is made with only top quality ingredients and practices strict quality control, meeting FDA requirements. 

Dr Song money back guarantee:
Dr Song Medical is a professional provider of beauty and health products and is FDA compliant. If you are not happy with the product, please contact us within 365 days, and we will be more than happy to refund your order, hassle free. You don't even have to return the product. Dr Song products are top rated for a reason, because we provide both top quality products and customer service. 

Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance

Other Reviews:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.