Friday, October 24, 2014

Book Review - I Wish I Were a Lion - Dan Jackson


I wish I were a lion


Author:  Dan Jackson

Review:  Well I was disappointed in this book - it started out well but had so many inconsistencies and I was confused quite a few times - also the text changed and a few of the photos were repeated and some of them had jpeg numbers under them - the book looks like it was put together too quickly and not enough time was taken to be sure it was ready for publication.

I think it is a great concept but more needs to be done to be sure this book is ready for publication and not just rushed into a Kindle edition - Kindle fire brings these types of books to life and they need to be as good as any print book for children.  I would like the author to go back and fix the things that are wrong with this book and reprint it again.

Publication:  Published July 20th 2014
ISBN:  B00M093WGI
Quick Review: 2 stars out of 5
Where I Got this Book:  Sent for an honest review

Summary:  This is Bross. Bross is a FOX. He is 7 years old. 
But Bross doesn't want to be a FOX . He would prefer to be a LION. 
He wants to have all the advantages that LION have. 
So, let’s join him on his dream. 
Great book for Kids


Other Review:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.