Saturday, October 18, 2014

Product Review - Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Review:  I have been using this the past few weeks and I really like the way my face feels and looks - I was warned it might dry my skin out, but it did not - I have very oily skin and wrinkles and so this is a great product for my skin type and many others - it smells OK, it goes on smooth and soaks in fast so I can apply a moisturizer over the top - I use it in the morning and at night before bed.  

I use this and let it dry and then add a moisturizer and make-up in the day time and then at night I just skip the make-up.  I am 45 and my skin is aging - I like this product and would recommend it to everyone - because like it or not you are going to age - you think you might get away with out aging think again - everyone ages - its life - but this can help slow down the process - give it a try today!!!

Description:  Once Radiant Skin Is Yours Again!

Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides you the most effective moisturizing agent on the market today. PERIOD!
• Find Out What All the Buzz is About! 
• It's Your Time. Show Them Your Radiant Skin! 
• Safe For ALL Skin Types. Unique and Proven Formulation Ensures Even Sensitive Skin Can Glow Again!
See What A Few DROPS Can Do.

This Serum Includes Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea. The ONLY Hyaluronic Acid Serum worthy of Foxbrim's 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. This Proven Formula Guarantees (LITERALLY!) Your Results!
• You've found the BEST Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle and Anti Dull Skin Solution. 
• Dramatic Results Can Be Yours With Immediate Use. In Days Not Weeks! 
• Get Your Confident Glow by Making Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles a Thing of the Past!
We proudly offer our product to you RISK FREE... Try Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum. If you're unsatisfied in ANY WAY we'll provide you a total refund (for every penny!). No Questions Asked! It's that simple. What do you have to lose?


Other Review:
Bite's Review 
Hanna

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.