Thursday, October 23, 2014

Product Review - Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review



Review:  First off I do not like the smell of this product at all - it offends my nose and so using it is tough - I have used it on my upper thighs after a shower so I can them cover my upper body in something that smells good - I have not really noticed any changes yet - I have not been using it long - only a few weeks - I do not have a lot of extra fat on my body - but I am not as firm as I would like to be - I am 45 and active - maybe with more use I will see a change in my thighs - but the smell makes it tough for me to use this as often as I should - maybe I am overly sensitive to the odor of this product and it will not bother you-  everyone is different and so you might like the smell - I do not !

The consistency is strange - it is thin and gel like and every time I open it I have to be careful or it spills.  Maybe it will work for you - 

Description:  6 Active Anti-Cellulite powerhouse ingredients Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Glaucine and Coenzyme-A work together to smooth those lumpy bumpy cottage cheese thighs and firm that jiggly butt. 

Now You Can Turn to Firm and Vibrant Skin in Just a Few Short Weeks!
 - Formulated with Clinically Proven Active Ingredients Caffeine and Retinol
 - Perfect for Reducing Your Cellulite caused by Pregnancy or Weight Loss
 - Revolutionary Anti-Cellulite Cream Returns the Firmer, Smoother You
 - You’ll Love the Refreshing Fragrance   

ORDER YOUR JAR TODAY

Share Your Results and Experience After Just A Few Short Weeks!

Indications
Effective for cellulite reduction. Improve skin condition, helps to smooth and tighten skin and create a more toned and youthful skin appearance. Firming Cellulite Cream is an effective means of taking care of the cellulite which has affected parts of your body. The cream is meant to reduce cellulite and return the skin in the area to its natural, smooth and firm state. The cream contains important plant substances which are noted for their beneficial effects on skin. Rose Hip Seed Oil contains a number of important compounds which have long been used in skin care products, targeted at reducing adverse skin conditions. In combination with Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract or, in other words, Guarana seed extract, Castor Oil, Orange Oil and other essential oils, it is extremely effecient in reducing cellulite and is therefore also a best selling product. Substances such as Green Tea, Cat's Claw and Peppermint Leaf on the other hand serve to soothe and help the skin recover.

Other Reviews:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you are using this product Lisa, you are last person I would have thought would need it. You look beautiful in your photos! You are a lovely woman!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.