Sunday, March 1, 2015

Product Review - All Natural - Eye Cream - Highly Effective! - Go Pure Naturals


Product:   

Eye Cream by goPURE Naturals - "Youth Glow" Eye Gel Relieves Under Eye Puffiness, Eye Bags and Reduces Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles


Review:  I gave this to a friends of mine to try and this is what she had to say about this product,  This eye gel is cool to the touch and smells like yummy cucumbers - I loved it right out of the bottle because of that fresh-soft scent that is not overpowering and just in the background - it smells really good to me.  I love what cucumbers can do for my exhausted looking eyes and this eye gel is like that - my eyes feel refreshed and look awake and alive in a good way.

This eye gel is smooth and absorbs quickly without residue - this is the eye gel for me - love the smell - love the way I look - love the brighter eyes I have lately - nothing I can say that is negative about this great eye gel - 

Give it a try today. 

I received this item for an honest review.

Description:  Let Your Eyes Shine with Their Natural Beauty Again. Get Rid of Dark Circles, Under Eye Puffiness and Eye Bags
100% Natural Eye Gel Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles Restoring Youthful Look
Formulated with Matrixyl 3000 (in Clinical Study Proven To Make Eyes Look 2 Years Younger In 1 Month of Use)
Also contains Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and a Proprietary Peptide Complex
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back - Made in the USA

Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (Plant Stem Cells), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Hydrosol), Organic Simmondsis Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L'Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Vinca Major (Periwinkle), Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Wildcrafted Euphrasia Officinalis (Eye Bright), Wildcrafted Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

Other Review:
Beauty Blog- here is what they have to say about this eye gel - This eye gel is a great find! I have absolutely LOVED the product and was very pleased with the end results :) I've really noticed how much brighter my under eye area has become and the dark circles have greatly softened as a result! I've also noticed that there's less discoloration and I've had to apply less concealer too. Something I especially liked about the product's formula, were the perfect combination of ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin's C & E, plant stem cells (for cell turnover rate) AND company's own blend- Matrixyl 3000 proprietary peptide complex!
The puffiness that I had-and I DO have quite a bit from lack of sleep :/ was virtually gone with the first application and that was something I noticed right away. The texture of the formula itself has a nice, light gel feel that dries in under 2 mins. max. There's also a very light, yet pleasant scent that makes application underneath the eye area a nice experience-even for those with sensitive skin! It also does NOT take much at all- I only have to use a very small amount on my finger to both eyes so I it's safe to say at this point that even at a .5 oz. size, it should last me a great while with even daily usage :)

I had no reactions or skin irritation and that was something that I really took note of since many that I have used in the past have cause an allergic reaction or negative results :/ If you are looking for or haven't really found just the right eye gel that brightens, tightens, and softens lines- I would highly recommend giving this one a try from Go Pure Naturals! It's very affordable, composed of healthy and organic materials, and the product really set itself apart with its unique blend of ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.