Saturday, March 7, 2015

Product Review - 15 inch Packing Organizer


Product:  

15" Packing Sleeves/Folders by Dot&Dot (Available in 10 Colors, 1pc and 2pc Set)


Review:  This is a nice size for packing for a weekend - I like the size of this item for my clothes - the 18 inch packing sleeve is great for my husband and his clothes - this fits my stuff really well - I put in 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants - the perfect amount for a weekend trip - I could put this sleeve with those items in my carry-on bag or messenger bag for a quick flight over the weekend -  Also for summer travel I could take the pants out and add skirts and capri pants and/or shorts - just the right amount of room for a short hop or for a trip where you can wash - allowing you to take fewer items with you - 

I think this item does what it promises and I really like the way it works with the folding board and the velcro closures that are large so you can pack more or less depending on the time you will be gone - Why check-baggage if you can just pack this little guy with your clothes and slide it into the side of your messenger bag that you are carrying with you.

I received this item for an honest review.




Description:  
  • SIZE: Small - 15" x 10" - Dot&Dot Packing Folders are also available in Medium size at 18" x 12"
  • Minimizes wrinkles and keeps your clothes in place during travel
  • Maximizes luggage space by compressing your clothes
  • Includes folding board. Holds up to 7 items.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Other Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.