Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Eve.........

Happy New Years Eve.....Have a safe and fun night!
We are off to a food party this evening and after eating so much over Christmas I'm not sure I'll find any clothes that still fit in 2012.  For those interested in Weight Loss or Fitness goals for 2012  Check out the Great Fat Fraud and the Pedometer review.  Walking 10,000 steps a day has made me feel better and I have dropped a few stubborn pounds to boot,  now my goal is to stay at this weight as I enter my 43rd year of life.  I want my clothes to fit as long as I want to wear them and I love wearing a size 2 or 4 depending on the brand and cut...extra small is fun too....Yeah!!!!

2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Book Him Danno has

(This is just Lisa's goal!)
completed a goal of reading 170 books in 2011!


hide








No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.