Review: I have been using this on my hair as a leave in during the day and then on the nights before I wash it the next morning I put additional oil into my hair to sit over night - My hair stylist mentioned that my hair is well conditioned and so much softer then in the past winters. I told her about the argan oil and she said she agreed that it was a great oil to be using on my hair and my skin.
I like the way my hair looks and it is less dried out and frizzy then in the past winters - I put a small amount in my palms in the morning rub my hands together and then scrunch my hair in my hands - the ends of my hair - it helps the curls spring and keeps the ends from flying away in the harsh winter winds - I walk to work and it is keep my hair looking good and feeling healthy -
Taken from Underground Health Reporter - Pure Argan oil’s proven and observed benefits for hair, skin, and nails are extensive, and include, to name a few…
- Dry Skin: Nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly, flaky skin and protects against infection.
- Oily Skin: Regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level. With regular use, the skin will no longer look or feel oily.
- Irritated/Itchy Skin: Protects skin from allergens that may cause itchiness.
- Acne: Controls overproduction of acne-causing sebum and soothes the inflammation brought about by acne; also prevents the ugly scars acne can leave behind.
- Aging: Stimulates renewal of skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and lines.
- Sun Damage Rich in antioxidants that protect cells from UV light.
- Eczema and Psoriasis: Helps alleviate inflammatory symptoms associated with psoriasis. Also addresses immunity problems and allergies that trigger eczema symptoms.
- Hair: Repairs damaged hair. Moisturizes instantly, and prevents split ends while restoring shine. Increases hair growth and helps control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Scalp: Keeps scalp healthy and well nourished. A few drops will protect against dandruff. Keeps the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
- Nails: Keeps nails strong and healthy and restores natural shine while easily resolving brittle nail problems.
Read more: http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/benefits-of-argan-oil-healing/#ixzz3TkcA4bDj
I received this item for an honest review.