Thursday, July 23, 2015

Product Review - Elba Naturals Eye Firming Cream


Review:  I have been using this eye cream for a month now and I can say that my eyes look great - I have been gone for 2 weeks - and exhausted as we travel with kids and family members - my body wants to rest but there are things to do and see so no rest for the weary - well I should look exhausted but I don't - I use this cream morning and night - 

I use it after cleansing my face - it is thick and takes a bit of time to absorb all the way into the thin skin around your eyes - the smell is almost none - but it works and I feel better looking at my exhausted self after using this cream - 

We just returned from a family reunion and the staff at the ranch put me in line behind 3 siblings and I am older then all of them - hahahahaha - this stuff is helping keep my age at bay - being 46 is tough and only getting tougher each year - so help yourself and others for that matter - try this eye firming cream - it is guaranteed do you have nothing to lose - 

I am glad I got the chance to try it out. 

I am a blogger and received this item for an honest review.

Description:  The Secret for Rejuvenating 5-to-10 Years! 

You Won't Find a Better Natural Anti-Aging, Advanced Firming Eye Cream on the Market 

Your search for the best Eye Cream is over. When you purchase en: les yeux n.1 today, here are some things to look forward to... 

- Smoothes the eye contour 
- Lifts and firms the skin around the eyes 
- Deflates bags, smoothes wrinkles and fades dark circles 
- Eye contour looks younger and more radiant 
- Non-Comedogenic 
- Non-Acnegenic 

Why Is It Good For You? 
Wrinkles and other skin damage around eyes show up around late 30s. Preserving or regaining the eye contour is a goal of many skin care products. With 78 ingredients, ours is certainly the best Premium Quality Eye Cream in existence. 

Why Is Ours Better Than The Others? 
- Contains the best skin care ingredients in the world 
- Contains 78 ingredients carefully chosen to enhance final results 
- Bottle protects from light and air 
- Unrestricted 180-day money back guarantee 
- Made in USA, for best quality control and accountability 

Warning 
Producing Premium Quality Eye Cream is expensive. Be aware of low price products: you might end up getting what you paid for! 

Guarantee 
You have 180 days to be 100% happy, or we'll refund your money... no questions asked. 

Very Important 
Not all skins are made equal. If you're not fully satisfied, please discontinue usage, contact us, and we'll promptly issue a full refund. 
It is a remote possibility, we know that, but you're safe! 

Other Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.