Monday, June 16, 2014

Things we love review - Cinnamint Supreme Lip Gloss from Bigelow - Bath and Body Works



Cinnamint Supreme 2X Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Bath & Body Works


ProductCINNAMINT SUPREME 2X
ManufacturerC.O. Bigelow
Review:   Love this lip gloss – my sister gave me the menthe lip gloss a few Christmases ago and I loved it so I decided to try a few others – this is my favorite – I love the tingle on my lips and the smell of cinnamon and the flavor and the fact that my lips smells as good as they taste.  This is a product I have given to friends many times ----since I love it!!!  I love the buy 2 get 1 sale and that is when I pick up extras for gift giving and just because giving to friends I love also.


Buy this lip gloss you will love it and it is a high gloss shine so pretty with a lipstick color under or alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.