Sunday, May 6, 2012

Game App Review for Kindle - Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes (color and interactive!) - Grabarchuk Puzzles


Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes

Title:    Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes (color and interactive!) [Kindle Edition]


Review:  Puzzles galore is what this book is full of, fun interactive brainteasers that really challenge you.  I started with the easy ones and worked to the more difficult, but it depends on your skill in the different puzzles.  I found some of the difficult ones easier than the easy ones.  My kids picked it up when I set it down to make dinner and they had a great time.  They did at times have to ask me how to solve one or two.

My brain was working and I was thinking hard.  I like the way when you get the right answer it explains how the puzzle is solved.  Some I found I couldn’t get and so I pressed each option until I could find out how the answer was to be worked through.  Lots of fun but at the same time lots of work, but who doesn’t like a bit of a brain tweak now and again?  What a great workout for your brain and eyes.

My only complaint is I found the 5 way button a bit difficult to use when answering.  I would rather have typed the answer.  But if you like puzzles and brain teasers, you will love this item.  I played it on my Kindle with keyboard.  Color would add a bit of spice to the game if you have a Fire or other tablet.


Release Date: March 27, 2012

Copyright: 2012

File Size: 3099 KB

ASIN: B007TVYB9O

Quick Review: 4 Stars out of 5. 

Where Did I Get the Game:  Sent by the designer for review.

Synopsis:   This is Volume 4 of the Top Rated Puzzlebook: Puzzle Quizzes series. In this brand-new puzzle collection you will find 103 pictorial, hand-crafted puzzle quizzes in different themes: visual, spatial, counting, geometry, matchstick, coins, searching, and much more. Be sure to check Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle Quizzes, Puzzlebook: 101 Puzzle Quizzes and Puzzlebook: 102 Puzzle Quizzes for more!

Hot News
Over 300 000 downloads for the Puzzlebook series! Discover why thousands of Kindle users are addicted to Puzzlebooks.

Novelty
All puzzle quizzes are original creations by the Grabarchuk Family and delivered exclusively for Kindle.

Interactivity
You can interactively answer and check a puzzle quiz by clicking the respective answer button. Only the correct answer leads to the solution page.

Ranking
The collection is specially created for all kinds of solvers - beginners, skillful, and expert alike. The puzzles are arranged so that you start with the easy (*) puzzles and progress to the hard (*****) puzzles.

Enjoy it in Color Too!
The book is created in full-color. Enjoy a colorful experience playing it on Kindle Fire or in a Kindle app on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, etc.

Happy Puzzling!

Other Reviews:  AmazonReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.