Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bon Appetit Buzz from Buzz Agent

Campaign Image
I was sent two free coupons from Buzz Agent to try this new frozen meal concept and the cutest chef hat that Cenneidigh confiscated and wears every time she is in the kitchen.  She loves it and looks adorable...she keeps it in her room so no one steals it from her.

 I went to Walmart and purchased the meals(I bought three I just couldn't decide on two) which cost $6.99 at the time and Gunnar tried the Pork in Chipotle Barbecue sauce and thought it was delicious and something he should stock at college.Bon Appétit™ Pork in Chipotle BBQ SauceJT also ate the same meal and loved it and for a picky 10 year old that is not bad....he hates anything normal like hamburgers and chicken...loves seafood and vegetables.  He loved the idea of food wrapped in a corn husk.

My parents tried the Bon Appétit™ Smoked Apple & Uncured Bacon ChickenSmoked Apple and Uncured Bacon Chicken and thought that one pouch was plenty for the both of them and it made quite an enjoyable meal...easy....fast....and delicious, along with another nights dinner just waiting in the freezer for a busy evening.  I tried the Bon Appétit™ Beef in Red Wine SauceBeef in Red Wine Sauce and was impressed by the flavor and the texture.  It was like a home cooked meal but without all the home cooked fuss.  WAY to go BON APPETIT.....Thanks.  I also was sent several half of coupons which I gave out to people I talked with about this product.(I love to talk about things I love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.