Monday, May 17, 2021

The End is Coming!!

 It has been over a year of online school for this momma.  I have learned so many things to the point I need a vacation from life.

I have some really smart kids.  I thought the teachers were crazy telling me my kids are gift and super smart.  Honestly I just thought they were normal kids.   

Maybe it is due to the fact I had to create a Geometry Journal to keep up with my second grader.  What the heck remembers what a Quadrilateral or Polygon are.   Also what 2nd grader learns about open closed, 3d and 2d shapes.  Never mind I am sure it is completely normal and I am just way behind in Math Land.

Freshman in high school are the worst and for the first time in his life when grades count he doesn't care!  I CAN'T DO SUMMER SCHOOL PEOPLE!!!

My little 4th grader needs a kind hearted teacher who can give her hugs when needed (As long as she is vaccinated.) I am not a cuddlely person and I need to learn to cuddle. My 4th graders love Language  is touch.  Touch is barely registered on the Love Language scale.

My 6th grader is a rock star!!  She just keeps on going and rolls with the punches.  I am amazed by her ability to learn from her mistakes, fix or ask for help and keep on going!  

I learned teachers are not paid nearly enough.  I have always felt that way!! Teachers need to be paid more than football stars.   The love they have for their profession is amazing and didn't derver the treatment they received because they didn't want to spread COVID to families of their students as well as their family.  Teachers are just as important as any medical professional.

Pray we get though the next two weeks and that my freshman passes his last two classes. Otherwise you might not be hearing from me until July when all the kids are back in school!

Until than I am posting reviews and trying to survive the last few weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.