Monday, July 25, 2016

School!!!! WAHOOO!!! SUMMER IS OVER!!

Sooo does the title tell you anything about what today is?
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!  3 of my kiddos are all in school and I am so happy, scared, excited, nervous and everything inbetween.

Number 3 is a very shy little girl until she gets comfortable so I am nervous for her but so excited because she is ready for this new adventure and I am ready for her to take this step.

Number 4 is going to be very lonely with just me and I am sure I will hear him ask for his siblings constantly.  However I think once he gets used to the idea of having mom all to himself he is going to be so happy.


More happy news I have started Daily Burn last Wednesday and I plan to review the program in 3 days or when my 13 week program is finished.  As of right now I can barely make it up the stairs without my legs screaming at me to sit down and never get back up. 

I am not looking to lose weight but have the energy I need to chase around a 3 year old.

Working on first school project. Yup 5th grade is doing a scrapbook page about themselves. They got this Thursday and School starts on Monday.

Martin: "Mom I don't know what I like."
Me:"Do you like Pokemon, Space, Dinos, Art, Ocean?"
Martin: "Yes"
Me: "That is what you scrapbook."
Martin: "Can you just do it."
Me: "No its your project but I will print out the photos,"
Martin: "Well At least you are doing something."


AHHHHH ‪#‎motherhood‬ where no matter what you do it will never be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.