Sunday, July 10, 2016

Motherhood Monday 10 more things to do before school


 Picture of 2016 Summer. School Starts July 25th YAHOO. I'm not excited at all.


Nail Art. After all when you have 2 girls you need to have nail polish.

My daughter wanted her hair in a Bow with Pink. Ok?? HELP

Summer isn't summer without swimming at Grandpa's











I wake up every morning with this amazing plan. My kids are going to conquer the world with all the fun activities I have plan.  Make Soaps, create a time capsule, read books, fitness stuff, art lessons. The list goes on and one.  Tomorrow's plan Lego art show where the kids create something out of legos and display it in the house.

Homemade Lego Soap It did happen. Only I was the one to do it.


Their dad leaves for work at 8:30 and all those amazing plans fall apart. When one tells me they will not read, another that just can't work out, bumber 2 says fine mom as long as I get to play what I want later and the baby just screams "I want Big Hero 6." (FYI we have watched it at least four times the day before)

Melted Crayons at 115 degree outside
I work really hard getting everyone set with books and reading with my 5 year old.  Most everyone makes the 20 mins with a little bit of pushing.  Next Fitness which means Big Hero 6 has to be turned off so we can do some Frozen Yoga ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlg052EKMtk )
Which ends up not lasting more than 15 mins. Next I try some fun running in place, abdominal, legs and hitting.  (FYI toddle and hitting the air VERY VERY bad idea.)
My 7 year olds Art show work

By 10:30 I want to crawl back into bed and give on doing anything the rest of the day because at least one child has cried from getting accidentally hurt, One wants education computer time while another ones the same time on the computer. Patience isn't something my children have a lot of.  Than I NEED SNACKS! Everyone is starving to death.  No on is willing to eat fruits so they are going to starve until Lunch time.
Tried homemade Candy creating art?


I throw up my hands and set a time for all electronics and by 12:30 my toddler is down for a nap aka play in my crib and yell for my kids quite time is a movie and mommy needs a time out.  I go upstairs and hide hoping I can find peace.  When quite times ends AKA bug mom every 15 mins for something not really needed.  I turn on MinecCaft and tell everyone they get 20 mins alone.
Nope more patience for soap makings, cookie baking in fact I might need to hide once more.

I think the table Blew Up. I have no words.


Dad comes home at 6:30 to a house that is cleaned only because I threaten bed time if they didn't clean.  Dinner is something fun, new and 100% guaranteed kids will eat it.  Everyone but my husbands pushes their plates forward and we eat in silence because I might just yell.

HEAVEN STARTS 8:00pm everyone is in their rooms and the house in kind of clean and quite. Toy picked up, plates in the running dishwasher and laundry on my bed waiting to be folded.

Science experiments on different rocks. I have no idea what we were doing but my son I think enjoyed it.
I start all over again and make a fun list of things to do with my kids for tomorrow.  Even though I know it might not get done I still make a plan and try my hardest.
More Art but during the early morning hours before the heat arrives.

So when I say 10 more things to do before school starts it means I have maybe accomplished one things off the list of and and added another.  It will forever be the 10 more things to do before school starts and thats OK. 


Museum full of fun things to find and do. Nap time for this mommy.
Growing Flower? Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.