Monday, July 18, 2016

MotherHood One Week! One Week

One Week and school starts!

Humorous moments as a mom:

Watching the youngest an his dad play is fun but listening to my 3 year old yell "Eat me like a Doughnut!" Over an over again had me laughing. "EAT ME LIKE A DOUGHNUT!"

My Oldest declared.  "Mom we did absolutely nothing this summer."  That was 3 days after a sleepover, visit to a museum, USA Gym and his 10th birthday party. I pulled out my photos and showed him everything he did. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

7 year old daughter jumped up and down like tigger as her dad pulls out a pink eye patch for her to wear. "Oh Dad its perfect I will be the pretties pirate." Then she goes around the house arg at everyone.


Last but not least is my 5 year old. When I told everyone how nervous I was about my shy little girl going to school. "Heidi she isn't shy. She is totally playing you."  Following the point finger she was running around with kids her age or bigger.

Now that I will only have one at home I have big plans to update photo books, go for walks, read and read and read.  I might consider potty training my 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.