Thursday, February 18, 2016

Opps

I thought I had scheduled Reviews for the three days I was at MAGIC in Las Vegas but I forgot to hit save on the schedule button.
MAGIC isn't what you might thing. It is a Clothing Trade Show for Men, Women and Children that happens every 6 months in Las Vegas. Last time I went I was 6 1\2 months pregnant and walked over 6 miles a day looking at all the new styles for men suits and women's clothing. (3 Years Ago)
It is the best people watching you could possible find and more. The fall fashions are very hippie with the pale tones, or dusty tones. Nothing out there and most of your bright bold colors are slowly going away.  As well as workout clothing as every day wear! Wahoo!!
Every part of the country has there own style of clothing and if you think you are an individual in your style trust me you are not!

My parents came to stay with my kiddos so I could get away and enjoy some time off as full time mommy. They already miss them and keep asking when they will be back.  So a Big thanks to Grandma and Papa for loving my sweet babies who love them right back.

I will get reviews back up and posted as soon as I am back from birthday party for my 5 year old and school pick up and homework. Life might have moved a little slower while I was gone but it didn't stop.

Las Vegas is crazy as always and a drunk, fat, stinky, scooter driving Elvis threaten to run over my toes if I took a picture of him without paying.  Yes he tried to run over my toes which were thankfully covered. Oh on the plus you can look at the ground without seeing naked women for sale.  Each hotel pays for the front of the hotels to be cleaned non stop.
However the endless smoking I think took 10 years off my life. YUCK
Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.