Product: Very Healthy Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Review: Wet vegetables do not work as well as dryer vegetables - zucchini and squash work really well - as cumcumbers worked but they were quite soft and the sprials kind of mushed up. Carrots need to be larger - smaller carrots are hard to slice in this spiral slicer -
Making a healthy pasta of zucchini works well and think about all the zucchini that is available in August - great taste and easy to use - get everyone in your family to eat more vegetables with this spiral spicer - it is fun to use and your kids might even want to give it a try.
Easy to use and easy to clean -
I am a blogger and recieved this item for an honest review.
Use this coupon code '3LBTRJLM' for your readers and followers to get a 35% Off the Very Healthy Spiral Slicer. The code is good between now until Mother's Day, May 10th.
Here are 5 Reasons You Are Going to LOVE Your Very Healthy Spiral Slicer:
1. No more chopping your vegetables the old-fashioned way (Slicing veggies become fun and easy!)
2. Add beautiful colors and taste to your dishes with minimum effort.(Your family and friends will be so impressed, you'll be like a Culinary Expert!)
3. No need to assemble, use it straight out of the box to create beautiful long strands of veggie noodles.(Saves you time!)
4. It is made of high quality and durable construction, with ultra-sharp stainless steel blades (Guaranteed not to rust or lose sharpness)
5. Backed by our LIFETIME Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly slice zucchini, carrot, cucumber, squash, sweet potato, and many other vegetables to create endless possibilities of healthy dishes!
If you have kids, you'll have even more reasons to love your Very Healthy Spiral Slicer! Picky children (or adults) will be munching away on the Veggie noodles thinking they are real pasta!
And if you order today we have some special bonuses just for you: The FREE 'Spiral Slicer Cookbook' is filled with 20 mouth-watering Spiral Slicer Recipes, all gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and Paleo-friendly! You also get the 'Spiral Slicer Starter Guide' where we show you how to pick the best vegetables, slicing techniques, tips and tricks to get you started.
Imagine... you could still be enjoying the same favourite Pasta recipes, only with super low carbs, keep all the vitamins and stay guilt-free!
All you need to do is click the button at the top of this page to have your very own Very Healthy Spiral Slicer delivered straight to your door.
*Order yours today and eat Very Healthy!*
Here are some Quick Tips to help you get the best out of your Very Healthy Spiral Slicer:
For Picking Vegetables:
- For the best spiralizing experience, pick vegetables that are 1 1⁄2 to 1 3⁄4 inches thick.
- Try to pick the most ripe/mature vegetables, so that they are softer.
- Try using straight vegetables with minimum bumps and bends, for best results.
For Picking Blade Size:
- For very soft and moist vegetables like cucumbers, we recommend using the side with the large cut blades.
- For very firm veggies like carrots, use the small size blades for the best results.
- Try to apply even pressure and speed on the vegetables when twisting.
- If you feel a blockage, do not force, try to unblock with the flexible brush provided.
- Almost every time there will be a pencil-sized core remaining after the veggie is spiralized, so that the seeds are stopped from ending up on your plate.
- At the end of the spiralizing, there will be a little cone of leftover veggie which you can slice with a knife. This happens for safety reasons.