Friday, April 3, 2015

Product Review - MeasuPro BPM-20A Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor




Review:  OK once I figured out how to set this monitor it worked great - the instructions say to hold the set button for 3 seconds but that just seemed to turn on the monitor and I was getting frustrated - so then I thought about it and realized that I needed to hold the button longer - so I held the button for about 5 seconds and boom it went to the set-up screen and it was easy to set the time - date and get stared taking my blood pressure - 

I am in the blue and I usually run really low so this is nice to see what I am doing today - I faint when I stand up to quickly and I eat tons of salt but I am not salt sensitive so it does not make my blood pressure higher - 

My husband on the other hand has high blood pressure - he needs to control his diet - exercise - take medication - and yet his blood pressure is higher then it should be - hopefully are kiddos will be somewhere in the middle - 

So this item is needed in our household to keep tabs on our blood pressure - is it high or is it low?  Or is in normal like it is suppose to be - this monitor is easy to work - easy to read - fast and simple to use - great monitor for home use - 

I am a professional reviewer and received this item for an honest review.

Description:  
  • Uses Measure with Inflate advanced technology to automatically measure blood pressure along with pulse rate. Get your readings simply and quickly.
  • Designed for two users with easy access buttons for operation and large backlit LCD display for easy visibility.Using a BPM has never been this easy!
  • Averages the three previous measurements and stores up to 120 measurements, 60 records per user. This multi-user mode allows for easy tracking.
  • Color coded backlit LCD screen displays hypertension levels with clarity and ease. Each color represents a classified AHA hypertension level.
  • Has a unique desktop design for practical home, office or clinical use that makes it convenient to utilize and store. Sturdy and durable design.

Other Review:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.