Saturday, April 4, 2015

Product Review - Luxury 500 Thread Cotton Sheets




Review:  We received dark chocolate brown sheets for this review - 

I washed the sheets and they felt rough out of the dryer so I washed them again with extra fabric softener since they were  new and not worn in yet - they came out of the dryer rough again but I decided to put them on the bed to try.

These sheets are rough on the skin and have a smoother burlap feel to them - I held them up to the light and you can see the light clearly through them - the other sheets I have on my bed regularly are 100% cotton and very soft and are only a 310 thread count - I will be putting those back on my bed today because I cannot sleep another night on these rough sheets that make me itch.

The photos below show the difference in the sheets - I took these photos at the same window - same time of day and you can clearly see the middle of the window on the test sheet shot and you can sort of make it out in the regular sheet shot - these 500 thread count sheets are thinner and rougher then my 310 count sheets - 

I will be removing these from my bed today - I cannot take another night in these itchy - rough - sheets.

I am a professional reviewer and I received this item for an honest review.

Test sheets 500 thread count 100%  cotton         Regular sheets 310 thread count 100% cotton
Description:   
  • Cotton
  • Made of 100% Cotton
  • Deep Pocket Fit, up to 16"
  • Includes Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet and Pillowcases

Other Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.