Product: Adovia Dead Sea Salt - Pure Dead Sea Bath Salts for Skin Softening Baths and DIY Skin Care Products - Geniune Dead Sea Salts Have More Minerals Than Epsom Salt - Fine Grain - 1.75 Pound Resealable Pouch
Review: Great item for your bath - this will make your skin feel soft and silky after a nice soak in your tub. A lovely way to spend time with a good book and a long soak in warm water filled with dead sea bath salts. High volume of minerals in these salts to give you a therapy bath for wonderful skin after the bath. This will help your skin - especially in the winter - A natural treatment for chronic skin problems - helps keep your skin in tip top shape.
Great for using as an exfoliator also - I love the way it makes my skin feel after a long bath. Helps your skin accept lotions to moisturize your skin and can even help with skin issues - I itch in the winter and this is great to relieve itching from dry skin. Give it a try.
I received this item for an honest review.
The mineral rich salts of the Dead Sea are wonderful to use when attempting to naturally soothe aches and pains from dry skin disorders, joint pain disorders, and muscle pain disorders. They're also great to use when unwinding from a long stressful day or week and your body has been overexerted. Salts of the Dead Sea have been used for centuries to provide soothing relief and now you get to enjoy the benefits of the Dead Sea, too! Use them to sooth painfully dry skin due to Psoriasis, Dermatitis, or Eczema. Use them to relax after a long day at work. Use them to sooth overexerted muscles after a long workout at the gym. And you could even use them to sooth pains from Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. This natural muscle soother is even perfect to use when creating a spa like setting in the comfort of your own home. All you have to do is set the mood in the room where you plan on soaking in the Dead Sea salts, fill the tub, pour in the salts, soak and enjoy. Using Dead Sea salts to soothe dry skin, joint and muscle aches and pains is a fast, effective, and natural way to find relief. Did you know that you can soak in a tub full of these natural salts and warm water to find relief from stress and insomnia as well? Directions for Use of Dead Sea Bath Salts 1. To use these natural bath salts, simply pour 1 cup of salts into a bath tub that is filling with warm water or that has already been filled with warm water. 2. Allow the salts to dissolve before getting in to the bath tub. 3. Get into the bath tub, relax and soak for about 20 minutes. 4. Follow-up with a warm rinse. Dip your body into a Dead Sea salt enriched bath tub every evening before retiring to bed, or at the end of a very long week at work. Use them every day or as needed. The choice is yours. One thing's for sure, regardless of how often you use these naturally soothing bath salts you'll never regret their investment thanks to the many rewards you'll discover.
There are many benefits to bathing in baths with these salts. Some of these benefits have been documented through clinical research while others have been reported to us from customers using the salts:
- Helps to soften and deeply moisturize dry, flaky skin.
- Helps to relieve certain symptoms of Psoriasis (see studies and CNN video below)
- They are rich with over 21 minerals which are essential for proper skin function and cell to cell communication between the skin cells.
- High concentration of Magnesium helps to reduce muscle and joint aches.
- Replenishes minerals which are essential for skin health, and which can be depleted during our daily lives.
- Deeply hydrates skin and provides the minerals needed to maintain a natural moisture balance
- Helps reduce redness and irritation caused by various skin conditions.
- Helps to relieve certain Rheumatologic Conditions - the minerals are absorbed into the blood stream helping to stimulate circulation.
(Harari, M. and Shani, J. (1997), Demographic evaluation of successful antipsoriatic climatotherapy at the Dead Sea (Israel) DMZ Clinic. International Journal of Dermatology, 36: 304–308. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.1997.00204.x)
- Research into bathing with salts from The Dead sea has shown to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles (this is mostly with facial product with minerals extraced from salt)
Ehrhardt, Proksch; Nissen, HP; Bremgartner, M; Urquhart, C. "Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution: follow-on review". International journal of dermatology 46 (2): 177–179
- It's a deeply relaxing way to take off some stress after a long day at work and get into "sleep-mood"