Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Product Highlight - Coosh 4.2A 4 Port Multi-USB Family Charger


Product:  Coosh 4 port family charger - 

Review:  From  Blitzen Reviews    This is a nice durable power bank that really seems to charge items relatively fast. I love that it has the ability to charge two different devices at a time and quickly as well. I was able to charge two devices three times without having to charge the power bank itself which was really nice. I have the peace of mind that my devices will never run low on a family trip. It is small enough to fit in your purse or bag for easy mobility. This does has a little bit of weight to it, but no more than any other power bank that I have tried.

I was unable to find this product on Amazon, but I do know a lot of their products are just rolling out, so I am not sure if this one has been rolled out from them just yet or not. I have no information on it to be honest. I can tell you that this and a few of their other products I have tried are incredible and of great quality. I use to believe they had wonderful customer service as well. The past products I received to review had a letter as well as a handwritten signature, so I am really floored here with the lack of customer service I am getting with this one. Either way, this is a great power bank. I will let you all decide. For more information about Coosh and their products, please feel free to visit their website located here.

This product was received for the purpose of inspection and for an unbiased

From Jaclyncordell

COOSH 4.2A 4 PORT MULTI-USB FAMILY CHARGER
JANUARY 26, 2015 | JACLYNCORDELL

This multi- USB family charger is just awesome!! I love how now I can charge more than one thing at a time!! I will start out by telling you all about the specs. Input: AC 100-240V, output: USB 4 5V/4.2A (MAX), USB1 5V/2.1A, USB2 5V/1.3A, USB3 5V/1A, USB4 5V/1A. Dimensions are 72*55*26mm, and the weight of this product is 98.5g. Ok, now that that is out of the way, I can now tell you what I love about this product…. which is EVERYTHING!! I cant tell you how many chargers I have throughout my house!! I have at least 2 chargers in every room! One for my phone, one for my husbands phone, one for our tablet, and other misc. items that need to be charged. We are always fighting over who and what gets charged when. Well…. Not anymore!!! I just love this product and has made charging our items easier!! I would tell anyone to buy this product and it is well worth the money put into it!!

Description:  1. Input: AC 100-240V
2. Output: USB*4 5V/4.2A(MAX)
USB1 5V/2.1A
USB2 5V/1.3A
USB3 5V/1A
USB4 5V/1A
3. Dimension: 72*55*26mm
4. Weight: 98.5g


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.