Life just keeps getting more and more busy around these parts. I have school full-time and now I am subbing for the rest of the year in a room I was in earlier this year (great on the job training for school)....that leaves me with little or no time to read...anything including books and emails. I still have other reviewers and readers out there, but not as many as I would like. I even took a book to my neighbor the other day I knew she would enjoy...also it had been sitting in a pile for over a month. She loved it and gave me a great review to post...YEAH!!!
So if you have not heard back from me it is because I deleted you....there are many reasons for this and none of them are a personal attack against you or your book.
- I deleted your email by accident...this happens more than it should.
- I lost you in the other million emails.
- I forwarded you to another reviewer and they have yet to respond.
- I just could not handle my in-box being so full any longer.
- Life dumped more than I could handle on me that day/week/year/.
- My plumber is still here trying to work out our plumbing mess.
- I have too much homework to get near the computer hooked to the internet.
- I have parent teacher conferences and grades to post.
- And Many More!!!!
We have all been there so just be patient and I will do my best to get back to you....if not you can resend in a few months....enjoy the reviews we do have posted for now. Thanks so much, Lisa