Monday, May 30, 2016

School Out For Summer


Everyone is out of school and our month of June is filling up fast with fun activities, lots of visits to the local library not to mention the bookstore as well. Thanks to my amazing reviewer Frank otherwise we would have a lot of empty days.

My kids are home for 7 weeks and than school starts up again July 25th. 3 out of the 4 will be in school and number 3 is super excited because she wants to be like her older sister so much. Number 3 is reading but gets upset when she can't read the chapter books like Dork Diaries which her 1st grade sister is reading. Thankfully number 2 loves to read out loud so she reads to her little sister every night before bed.

My oldest loves the Butt books. I am trying to get hims to read the James Patterson Middle school books even though he is only entering 5th grade. If you have a boy and don't mind the gross things they come up with this series is really funny. My son will be reviewing his book soon.

http://www.amazon.com/Butt-Wars-Final-Conflic…/…/ref=sr_1_1…

My kids are excited to be review books this summer. If you are interested in having a 1st graders, 4th grader and a preschools view your children's book than my kids are the ones for you. My kids all read above grade level including my preschool is reading Level one books with a little help.

I have to mention I am having trouble saying No to people who send book request because every single one sounds amazing.

The one word I am not good at I am asking all authors to please have. Patience!! I will get those review to you I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.