Monday, May 23, 2016

Motherhood Monday Galactic Fruit War


This is how I feel every day after school I am in the middle of a Galactic Fruit War just to get my 9 year old son to eat fruit. Do not think for a second I haven't tried everything because I have.
Here us my list
1. Dip it in something yummy like chocolate, caramel, frosting, whipped cream, nutella, peanut butter, cheese. Name it I have tried it.
2. Try it in a smoothy. HAHAHAHAH now that was funny.
3. Bake it in something warm. HEHEHEHAHAHA even funnier
4. Try different types of fruit. Yup if I could even get him to take a bite I would. He looks at everything like I am going to poison him. 

We will keep battling until he decides what fruit he likes and finally eats it.

To all those mothers out there who can't get their kids to eat healthy. I hear ya sister and to all those moms who have those amazing kids who eat fruit. Rock on sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.