Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday Motherhood Finding a good hiding place

Doug and I went to a animal shelter the other night and saw some of the most beautiful little puppies. Each one screamed buy me and it was hard walking away empty handed.
HOWEVER the best part is for a small donation I can have some puppy cuddle time whenever I need it because I knew if I had brought home the Border Collie mix I would have had two kids screaming and refusing to be anywhere near the dog and the other two so excited the little guy would go into hiding.

Spring Break has started and for most parents it is a week of not having to get up early, a week of easy going and a week of fun.
Well we have a modified school year so the one week is really 14 school days. Since my four kids have no idea what it means to sleep in Doug is up at the crack of dawn.  As you can see I didn't say we were up at the crack of dawn because my kids know not to disturb the beast until 6:50am otherwise they will have a really rough day with a very grouchy mom.

Happy I don't have the homework fight however I have only changed that for the "I don't know what I want lunch or the I am not going to eat that for lunch."
Thankfully they love Museums, the library and we have enough friends around I can send them away for a few hours.  I bribe other moms with yummy chocolate treats just so I can have a few minutes of peace.May | 2012 | Girl, Guy, Dog, Cat Brownies, Oreo cookies and cookies dough mix. Heavenly.

Bribes also work for my son who will babysit for a pack of Pokemon cards.

With all that said please forgive for the next 2 weeks as I struggle to find a good hiding place to read and another one to blog the books I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.