Saturday, May 16, 2015

Product Review - WAVEstream bluetooth Sound Bar



by Rebelite

Review:  A little package with big sound -  I pulled this out of the package and paired it to my phone within minutes without using the instructions - it was charged and ready to go right out of the package - it paired to my phone and I played Pandora as I did the dishes - I carried it outside and it can get quite far while still playing.

Easy to use and small for the sound you get - it doesn't go super loud but it was a good level of sound for me - great price not expensive for what you are getting with this sound bar - it will alert you to calls and notifications on your phone also as the music plays - when I took a video of the bar it cut out the sound while I used my video - and then went right back to playing when I finished the video - 

My family is now fighting over who gets this item in their room - I have it currently and have enjoyed this item when I am in my room working on my computer or cleaning the house.   I take it to the kitchen and the living room to play music while I am busy- great item that I will take to work for the last few days of school when it is down time.

Great gift item for anyone on your list - now my kids all want their own sound bar and for this price then might just get one each.  Peace will rein supreme in the house with everyone in their room listening to music.

I am a blogger and received this item for an honest review.

Description:  Product Specifications: Designed for you're active work and play digital lifestyle. Audio fidelity is clear and sharp with nice deep bass tones. Keep WAVEstream in the conference room / office for phone call meetings with the team or use the bluetooth speaker functionality within your home. WAVEstream Wireless bluetooth speaker system is portable, wireless and light weight. Control music tracks from the WAVEstream unit itself or from your electronic device. 

(INCLUDES 1YR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY) 

Product Specifications: 
<*>Seamless Streaming Up To 33ft- Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Connects across all smartphone and tablet devices
<*>Change tracks from your phone or directly from WAVEstream track buttons: works on Pandora, Spotify, Tidal, Sound Cloud & more music apps!
<*>Built-in Phone Conferencing Microphone for Taking Calls
<*>INCLUDED Line In input gives you a wired listening option (great for non Bluetooth device connectivity)
<*>Audible Low Battery alerts notification sound
<*>Dimensions: 2.5L X 6.5H x 3.5W
<*>Materials: ABS plastic / Aluminum 


Package Includes 
<*>Micro Mini USB Charging Cable
<*>Auxiliary Cable Cord
<*>Built-in lithium ION rechargeable battery supports up to 8-10 hours playback
<*>Manual 


Warranty: (Lifetime Warranty) We stand by our products. Quality is Key. 

About Rebelite: 

Rebelite is one of the largest distributors of cellular phone / Tablet Accessories in The United States. Since 1999 we have served millions of shoppers worldwide. We are successful because we focus on you - the end user. It's all about manufacturing world class gear for today's tech savvy end user.

Other Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.