Thursday, January 8, 2015

Product Review - Angry Orange Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator - Green Tree Life Sciences


Product :  Angry Orange - Pet Odor Remover 

Review:  I mixed this according to the instructions on the bottle and then sprayed my carpets where my dog uses off and on - we clean it up every time and even lock him out of that room most of the time - I do not know what it is about that room - he likes using the space under the piano- drives me crazy - but my kids love him...

Well that said my whole house smelled like oranges for a few days - my sister came over and she commented - "boy your house smells great what are you burning?"  in my scentsy pot I think she meant.  But the house did smell amazing and fresh - it has been over a week now and I do not smell oranges when I come home any more - but I did put my nose right to the carpet and it smells good still and I did not detect any pet mess smell - I usually use vinegar and the house smells like I am making pickles - I do like the orange smell much more,

I am impressed with the way this product removes the pet odor - now I just need the dog to go outside and do his business - he hates rain and cold - so that is about 80% of the time - he's lucky hes so cute.

I received this product for an honest review - I love it - 5 stars 

Description:  GUARANTEED TO GET RID OF THE TOUGHEST PET ODORS! Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus odor eliminator that was originally formulated for use in industrial applications such as feedlots, sludge-ponds, poultry farms, rendering plants, pet waste removal companies and boarding kennels. IMAGINE WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU.

SUPER SAFE AND NON TOXIC - Angry Orange is a cold press custom formula derived from the oil found in orange peels.It is biodegradable and non-toxic. Meets FDA-GRAS standards.
MAKES (4) 32oz SPRAY BOTTLES (1 GALLON) - A little goes a long way.You'll be paying less than $7.50 per 32oz bottle for a superior product compared to $19.97 for other products that are basically carpet cleaning solution with some fragrance. BETTER PRICE FOR A BETTER PRODUCT.

PET ODOR ELIMINATOR PLUS MORE. Not only can it be used in the home on carpet and tile, it can be used at eliminating odors in the yard , around bushes, and anywhere pet waste odor is an issue. Other uses include cat litter boxes , eliminates the ammonia and methane odors associated with these, kennel surfaces , pet waste removal containers an so much more.
100% Percent Money Back Guarantee.

Other Review:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.