Saturday, November 29, 2014

Product Review - Liquid Chalkers



Product:  Liquid Chalkers

Manufacturer:  Paper & Twine

Review:  My daughter grabbed these as I took them out of the box and she was reading how to use them and bang I had a Christmas tree drawn on my big picture window- she wrote Merry Christmas on the bathroom mirror and it came off easily since we decided seeing ourselves was the reason for the mirror and the art work was getting in the way of that.  See it here on Instagram .  She wants to make another now that she knows how to use these fun pens.

I would recommend these to teachers, parents, business owners that paint on their windows, anyone - these are easy to use and clean up - we have coffee house downtown that has people paint of the windows and these would work slick - Loads of fun for the family and  your classroom - I plan on painting my windows in my classroom for Christmas this next week - and the fun is the kids can help.

We have only painted on windows and mirrors so far - but look forward to more creative pursuits.

Description:  Looking For Artist Quality, Bold, Bright Super Colorful Liquid Chalk Markers That Wipe Off Easily and Look Incredible?

These markers helped us figure out this one little secret I discovered that helped skyrocket our family's creativity and had friends commenting on our kids creativity.

Hi, my name is Louise Fox from Paper and Twine. If you're looking for chalk markers, I'd like to tell you why I think these are your best choice. I am a proud mother of three and was looking for an easy, effective way to encourage creativity in my family. I stumbled on liquid chalk and worked out some simple fun things to do with the markers that have had friends and teachers asking what we are doing with the kids to have them be so creative.

The Best Chalk Markers I've Used - Initially, I didn't like the other chalk markers I'd used. There were too many issues so I spent months of time and thousands of dollars to research everything that would make an amazing marker. I found the best liquid chalk ink, best markers and most premium tips. It was expensive but I was so excited when I finally got a small batch of these markers created for my family and some close friends to test. The results were wonderful. One of my friends suggested these were so good that we should sell them to everyone so here they are. I sourced top, artist quality premium ingredients for these as I wanted the best. Now you get to have it as well.

Your 365 Day Money Back Guarantee - I won't be happy unless you're happy. Try these markers for 365 days and if you don't like them, I'll give you a full no-hassles refund.

Limited Time Bonus - Buy a set today and I'll send you a short guide via email on how we use these markers around our house and how this has inspired the creativity of our family. It's a simple secret but you're going to love it.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.