Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Product Review - ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer in Green



Product:  ELF  Mineral Infused Face Primer

Review:  I saw this at Target and I have a red tinged face from all the anti-aging products I use - not all the time is my face red just some days - so I decided to try the green tone correcting toner - I have oily skin and can shine through my make-up in a few hours - but with this I can go almost all day without a problem - it smooths on easy and fast and then I put on my make-up and BOOM I have a great looking face that lasts for hours and hours without the normal shine through.

I am now on my 2nd bottle and still love it - the bottle is small about 1/2 ounce so it doesn't last long but at about 6 dollars it is a great deal that I love and love and love.


Descriptions:  Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish.

Features a new and improved air pump! For best results, you may need to pump the component several times before product dispenses.

Recommended uses:
Tone Adjusting Green is ideal for minimizing redness and correcting blotchy skin.
Brightening Lavender is ideal for uneven skin tones and to brighten dull or yellow tones.
Radiant Glow is ideal for creating a luminizing effect on dark spots and uneven skin tones.

Other Reviews:
Pink Lady Beauty
Influencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.