Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Musing - Going back to school...not as easy as I hoped it to be.


Going back to school is tough and being in my 40's I thought it would be easier then when I had little ones at home......Wrong....so wrong!   We are going and going all the time from this activity to the next and one sports game to the next.  I'm missing quite a few things that I wouldn't have had I gone back a few years ago.  Oh well who knew.

I'm working on a Masters in Education, a Special Education major.  I hope to graduate from this program about the same time my second son graduates from High School and a few years ahead of my first son graduating from college.

I have a love hate relationship with my classes.  I love that my brain is working and the wheel is turning a again...even if a bit rusty and slow.  But I hate the homework, research papers, and tests.  But who doesn't feel that way about school...any school?

Luckily for me I only work part-time and I have cut that down...of course Christmas will be lean without the hours I usually put in...oh well we will all survive.  Maybe everyone will get books this year...got lots of those.  Thanks for reading and checking out our reviews.  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.