Friday, March 11, 2011

Lisa's books

Books read this year I don’t plan on reviewing: By Lisa
My goal is 100 books for the year. I would love to read more, but my kids feel neglected if I stay in my room and read all weekend. I’ve read 26 to date.
Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Philips- A cute romance
ttyl (Internet Girls, #1) Lauren Myracle- Hated it and will not be reading another. David may review it at a later date.  This is a banned book, maybe only because the reader can't understands whats going on.
Improper English by Katie MacAlister- A cute romance set in an English manor home. The characters are actors hired for a show on what it was like to live in the late 1800’s.
The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister-Another silly romance set in England.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You get to the point if it doesn't float your boat. I see Amanda Hocking has faired well with you, though. YAY!

    I like your blunt delivery. I hope when you review me someday, I will earn better than what is here. ;)

    Ellen
    http://mymotherstuttered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy Hocking, she is from right here, but I've never met her personally. Some books are worth a long review, good or bad, some are not. Thanks for looking and I appreciate you comment. Come back, let me know when you finish your book. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.