Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Insanity for two weeks

 Well as many of you know life as a mother with four kids online school as been difficult to say the least.

As the New Year started off I had everything set to have one child began in person and the other 3 online.  As the Covid numbers have increased to the point Arizona has the highest number in the world.  That's right not just the United States but the WORLD! 

With increase my one in person kiddos is now home for the next two weeks.  I am back to running around checking on 4 kids and trying to figure keep them in class instead of zoning out or playing on games!


This is not a easy task.  I spent most of break trying to keep them busy and off screens.  Which at times failed BIG TIME!!  Every year we have always been good about keeping the school schedule even when we are not in class.  Not this time.  Early morning disappeared as I dealt with a MCTD issues and a high dose of medications. 

The kids left the house with me when we needed items like Medications and shopping I couldn't do online.  We wore masks stood 6 feet part even with family during Christmas. 

We all now have cute mask I clean regularly.  We are online for another semester and the poor dog I think is as tried as I am of having kids around.


I have no idea when I will be getting the vaccine for COVID even though I am high risk due to medication Arizona isn't moving quickly and there are over 2million people that are consider high risk in the state of Arizona.  


Even with all the crazy my amazing husband has been home for the first week of the new year saving my life. 

Here is to New Reviews and some amazing authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.