Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Flu Its Here!!!

Image result for The Flu In AZ

Like most parents Christmas is a time of stress, joy, crazy, fun and much more.  This year it was perfect Number 2 had a cough but the flu seemed to leave her unharmed.  Christmas Night Number 3 was found laying on a couch watching TV while everyone else was running around. This mommy knew something was wrong took her temp 102.7. Home we went while everyone else went to see the beautiful LDS Mesa AZ Temple Light Display. The following day I noticed number 4 was slowing down in fact he was laying on the couch and hardly talking. Pulled out my much used Christmas present from my mother 4 years ago. Yup he was running a temp 102.1. Number 4 looked at me and whispered your turn. I checked my temp expecting the same number 98.3 but found out the reason I had been run down and walking up and down the stairs was taking away my energy I was running a low grade temp of 100.9. Before I knew it I was holding my personal oven and sleeping on the couch. I was up all night as he coughing, threw up mucas and so much more.
If I wasn't holding him he demanded to hold my hand. As  I rubbed the small finger of number 4 who is 4 year old. I started to think about how I was considering going back to work once he was in kindergarten. I held that hand realizing someone else would be holding his little hand when he is sick. I knew that stay at home while it drives me nutty some weeks is where I belong. Right Here. Right Now this is where I belong at home with sick kids who only want to hold my hand.

Now here's hoping for a quite night and some much needed sleep. 2 hours a night isn't enough for this sick momma.

Hoping for a healthier New Year and with this Note I am sorry if Reviews are not getting posted I haven't been able to do much but close my eyes. Reading makes my eyes hurt and headaches start.  Normally reading helps get rid of headaches but right now they are the trigger.


http://www.azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/flu/index.php


https://www.dcourier.com/news/2017/dec/27/flu-numbers-hit-record-arizona/


It only works to get vaccinated if the vaccinations works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.