Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Image result for hAppy Valentines day Stinky Face

As silly as it sounds this day 14 years ago I realized that this guy I had been hanging out with, who made me laugh so hard and could totally handle my smack talking was pretty awesome.

14 years ago today he gave me a valentines gift of perfume, beautiful long stem red roses and a stake dinner. He made me feel so special and when he dropped me off that night with a kiss I knew I was going to marry him.  (I didn't tell him that.)  This man went from being a typical pigish guy, to sweet, funny, someone I could tell and trust my feelings with and before I knew it he owned my heart.

He still owns my heart.  He started off as the jerk I played Halo with, to my friend, to my best friend and somewhere in there he convinced he to jump; life trusting another person with my heart, soul and mind.

I am blessed everything single day of my life to wake up next to the man of my dreams.  No book I have read, not one "Book Boyfriend" can ever compare to the real deal.
We fight, we love, we trust, we care and we are both 100% in on this crazy roller-coaster of life.

To the man I married, to my best friend and one and only true love.
I LOVE YOU STINKY FACE




Side not if you want to learn the history of Valentine's Day here is a link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine's_Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.